The second way is through a teacher's Kakao ID in his/her profile.
Actually, it's not really easy but it's worth trying. Many students try to talk to teachers using a translator but you have to at least have basic English level to understand.
As difficult as it is, you'll have the option to decide how you want the teacher to conduct the class and feel accomplishment because the teacher is the one you found.
â» We recommend that students be more than Beginner 3 level.
The basic steps from how to contact teachers to how to have classes are shown below.
1. The first step is to find the teacher you want to have a class with through the teachers' profiles.
2. If a teacher displays his/her Kakao ID in his/her profile, you can add the teacher in Kakaotalk.
3. You can send a message to him/her through Kakaotalk.
: Most teachers can't speak and understand Korean so you have to send a message in English.
: Many students send a message to teachers using translators like Google Translate or Papago.
4. Discuss and decide on the time of the level test. (The number of free class can differ depending on teachers)
5. You can discuss with the teacher about what you want to learn.
6. Check how to send the payment.
: Most teachers prefer to use PayPal for international money transfers but it is not mandated so you can check with teachers what they are using and decide.
7. You can start with the class officially after sending your payment.
1. PSM is a free match-up community for Filipino ESL teachers.
2. PSM is only a go-between and is not involved in any transaction.
3. PSM will not be involved in any transactions and will not take any responsibilty for them.